The Law Offices of Randy Reep offers incomparable qualifications in the area of aviation. Randy Reep is a professional pilot and former prosecutor (Assistant State Attorney) in Florida. With thousands of Pilot-in-Command flight hours in both the F-15 aircraft and commercial airliners with countless hours in trials, Randy is uniquely qualified to handle vast, complex, and difficult aviation litigation matters.
Following is a non-exhaustive list of types of criminal and administrative cases handled within the office:
– Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Violation Enforcement Defense
– Military Administrative investigations and hearings for in-flight events
– Unauthorized use of Aircraft via Federal Prosecution
– Alcohol related actions within the FAA (both violations and rehabilitative)
– DRONE administrative policy and enforcement
Randy Reep’s background in aviation is not solely limited to the defense pilot certification. He is also a graduate of the Air Force Aviation Safety School at Kirtland Air Force Base in Albuquerque, New Mexico. This course offers foundational courses for accident investigation, as well as reconstruction of complex accidents.
This training, background, and expertise has provided Randy the opportunity to represent a number of victims in negligence cases within the transportation industry. Regrettably, these types of accidents are usually catastrophic. It is during these significant losses where Randy’s unique experience and knowledge has proven most useful to our clients.