Did you just get a DUI in Jacksonville or Duval County?
A Florida DUI can be a really stressful. Law Offices of Randy Reep has created a FREE seminar to help answer some of the questions you may be thinking of. Some of the questions we’ll answer are:
- How long do I have until my license is suspended?
- Can I go to jail if I’m convicted of DUI?
- What kind of penalties could I expect?
- Do I need a lawyer to represent me?
- If so, when should I secure them?
- Can a DUI case be won in court?
- I have a Commercial Drivers license (CDL), could I lose that?
- What is the difference between a DUI, DWI, OWI, OUI, OMVI, DWUI etc.?
- Is a DUI charge in Florida a misdemeanor or felony offense?
These are just some of the questions that you may have. We will answer these, in addition to others, so you feel more comfortable navigating the legal maze of a DUI charge.
CALL OR EMAIL TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT IN THIS WEEKS SEMINAR!
(904) 830-4444 or Randy@ReepLaw.com